Skip to main content

Featured

The Meaning Of Life

Hey everyone, it's been a long time since i have last posted but this is one of the posts that i had to share with you.    Do you ever just sit back and think that if life had been different? If you had been someone else and would have led a more prosperous and tension-free life? I have been there too and while thinking about that, i questioned myself, what is the benifit?    We all take birth, we all die and nobody gains anything out of it. If according to the people, "God" created us then can please anyone explain it to me, Why?       If he created us then he must have a purpose and i don't seem to be completing any task that he has given us. Why did he create us? What does he get out of it?     In Hindu religion it is stated that after 80 crore births as animals, plants or insects, you finally take the form of a human but for what? To study my whole life and then give up trying?     To always be in stress and worry about my future? I didn&

Time Travelling : The science behind it



             The logic behind time travelling





I have met some people in my life who have lost everything but they are happy and smiling all the time, one day I asked them, "you don't have anything then why are you still happy?" He anwsered, "I have time"

Welcome to my blog and today i am writing this post for 400 people have seen by blog, near to 500 but, that will be later on.

This post is about what is time, is time travelling really possibe? and what will be the conclusions.

Time is counted as an abstract substance(i.e- The substance which cannot be seen but felt like gravity). This is the 21st century, people think that time travelling is impossible in this era, but it might be possible in the nearby future.

Light is counted as the most speedy substance/abstract in the world a light can travel 
9.46 x 10^15km. Time is a little slower than light, so for time travelling you would need the speed of light and the strongest metal for time travelling. Therefore, you can time travel inside a black hole!!!.

Comments

Popular Posts